We sell a full range of osteosynthesis products:
1. Standard osteosynthesis systems;
2. Locking, compressing systems;
3. Cannulated screw systems;
4. Intramedullary nail systems;
5. DHS and DCS plate systems;
Traumatology (Gr. Τραῦμα, origin τραῦματος – wound, lesion + λόγος – science), a branch of surgery that investigates and treats lesions of the musculoskeletal system (bones and muscles), skin and mucous membranes, the resulting changes and ways of preventing the body. Many issues in trauma are also studied by other branches of medicine (eg eye trauma – ophthalmology, abdominal organ injuries – abdominal surgery, thoracic – thoracic surgery).